Materials we use
We use the following materials for abutments:
- With denture/implant made of zircon we use coloured blocks
- Long lasting and high in strength (four times the bending strain of the titanium)
- Aesthetic; the frame mimicks the natural colour and translucency of the tooth, also, there is no change in colour.
- Lifelike results due to its material, colour, strength, resistance
- Ceramic veneer made easy
- Absolutely biocompatible; no allergy symptoms
- Extremely biocompatible, no allergic reactions
- Corrosion-proof; resistant to oral bacteria, acid. There is no galvanization, which usually causes metallic taste and burning sensation in the mouth when metallic framework is used
- Low thermal conductivity even though it is a metal. It withstands high/low temperatures
- It is lightweight compared to a similar CoCr framework
- X-ray transparent
- Ceramic veenering
Cobalt Chrome (CoCr) alloy
- Easy and fast workability
- Ceramic veenering
- Corrosion proof, suitable for the preparation of long lasting metal frameworks
- It’s ten times more biocompetent than a nickel-chrome alloy
- Aesthetic, strong plastic
- For the use of temporary crowns and bridges
We work with
3Shape D810 3D scanner
- 3D scanning of gypsum and impression models
- 1 laser, 2 cameras, 3 axis movements
- Two automatic trays for further speed and precision
- High accuracy: < 15 Microns
3Shape Dental Designer+Abutment designer
imes-icore CORITEC 550i dental-milling device
- processing of all important dental materials by milling with 5 axes
- The CORiTEC 550i is designed to mill all important materials like Zirconium oxide,
- Aluminum oxide, resins/plastic, wax and NP-alloys as well as Titanium and Titanium
- alloys, glass ceramics / lithium disilicate
- Accuracy: <5 µm
- Dry and wet milling
iSint-HT high powered sintering furnace
- Sintering of more than 60 units in up to 2 layers
- Microprocessor controlled temperature
Send us your data
- Via post or by delivery
- Digitally, by scanner
Do you own a scanner?
Scan the impression and we do the rest: design and milling.
You don’t own a scanner...
...but would like one? How to gain a scanner through a tender: We cannot guarantee a free scanner but we can give you free consultation on how to get your own at a favourable price.
For more information visit our website, and get in touch.